aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! tried to change the window size and the damn computer erased all that i had written! everything about homework and boys and computers......all gone! Damn school computers! Yet another small taste of the RU Screw dearies...gotta love the RU screw. Dammit. And I forgot to tell someone my site address, so she probably won't see this till later. Great. *sigh* well, my loyal subjects--i mean, fans--i am off to the wonferful world of Expository Writing 101 where i get to ram my 5 page paper in my teacher's face and say, "eat that, you beeyotch! it's actually 5 pages long instead of four. eat it!!!" o tay, ta ta for now kiddies.
Dear Dad, Who knows why I'm putting this in my ancient blog? Why I'm posting it to the internet. Shouting into the void and simultaneously preserving this forever. I guess it's the easiest way to get my thoughts down. Typing can be easier than writing, and it helps me get the words out faster without editing myself. I think about you every day, and I feel like I have more questions than answers, Something moved me to fire up the blog and write, so here I am. It's been a little over seven months since you've been gone. Thinking about the days and months and years leading up to that point feel like a temporal version of the Stations of the Cross. I don't know where the Beginning of the End actually sits in that timeline, but Christmas feels like a good starting point. The last Christmas that we all spent together. Did the tree fall down at all that year? If it didn't, was it a sign that we missed? My birthday dinner in Newark: Mom usually covers the check,...
Comments